Talking to parents
Parental involvement is essential if we want these conversations to carry on at home. These sessions offer an opportunity to bring parents up to speed with current trends in behaviours. We can share any content delivered as well as feeding back specific questions and concerns raised.
It is possible for parent sessions to be booked in conjunction with student talks or as part of a wider parents’ pastoral conference.
- RSE and your school ethos; culture & belief
- RSE and your child; what we have covered in our session
- The questions they asked
- Up to date information on RSE topics
- Useful tips for discussing sensitive issues
- Signposting and where to find out more