What we do
Here you will find a list of the ages and subjects and sessions we can deliver. However, it is important for you to know that we are very happy to tailor our sessions to suit you. We can address any specific issues and concerns that you may have with regards to your students. This is not a one-size-fits-all approach. We recognise that different schools have different needs and will always ask you about any current pastoral issues before working with your students.
- We are happy to visit your school as many times as you need us throughout the academic year.
- We work with all ages and all keystages.
- We aim to consolidate and support your existing PSHE and RSHE content.
- Sometimes schools choose to split the younger students by gender which creates a slightly different dynamic. It is entirely up to the wishes of each school.
- It is very common for schools to book a parents talk and/or a teacher session while we are there.
- Sessions are usually a minimum of 1-hour and can be a lecture-style talk to a whole year group in an auditorium or small-group interactive workshops (and everything in-between).
- We arrive at your school in good time to get set up with your IT equipment. We bring a PowerPoint presentation for most of our talks and we provide all of our own handouts, activities and resources for the workshops.
- We are happy to stay as long as you need us for thorough Q&A sessions with your students.
- We keep all of our child-protection, prevent & safe-guarding training up-to-date at all times.